"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Wouldn't Infrared Saunas Feel Nice Now?

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Someone once said that motherhood isn’t for wimps. And, boy, were they right! I got to bed with more aches and pains now than I ever did when I was working a very physical job and weight lifting at night.

Sometimes I miss my gym membership- just because of the relaxing Infrared Sauna they had. It was so nice to sit in a sauna that could relax my muscles but not get covered with the steam that most saunas have. It was honestly amazing.

Now you can get the relief that a far infrared sauna can bring from Midwest Saunas for far less than you might think.

And while I might prefer a sauna for muscle pain and weight loss (you can burn up to 900 calories in 30 minutes) saunas can help with everything from skin condition to body detox; nose bleeds to arthritis; and much, much more.

This is definitely something I am looking at adding to my “home gym” as soon as the cash is available.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP