"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Whirlwind

>> Saturday, November 29, 2008

We're home. Lots of fun stuff to share... Later.

Right now I have to organize photos, upload them and place an order with Shutterfly, otherwise I lose 150 free 4x6 prints. Can't have that!

Family portraits later today.

And lots of reviews for giveaways to get written! I'll have stuff on all my blogs next week! Really, really great stuff...

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:42 PM  

Thanks for the reminder! I would have lost my 50 free prints. Plus, I finally finished my book of pictures from Paris. I'm $60.00 poorer for the Paris book, but it was 20% off AND I got free shipping. All in all, a good deal!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP