"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Let Me Introduce You To: MobiStories

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I don't know about your kids, but mine are technology geniuses. Seriously... at 2 and 4 they can operate my cell phone better than I can and they are pretty handy with a keyboard and mouse.

With all the technology we have I am thankful that my girls still love to read books and hear stories. But sometimes it isn't convenient to carry a bag full of books with us and other times they want me to read a story when I'm elbow deep in laundry or dishes (which I would love to ignore but then we'd have no clean clothes or dishes to eat from).

Thankfully MomSelect told me about MobiStories, virtual books that can be downloaded to a computer, some game consoles and iPods. It's a storybook that tells the story... But without the book.

To get an idea of what I mean check out the sample book, Spring. It's really quite neat. The virtual pages turn, a friendly voice reads the book and there is musical accompaniment.

If you would like to try out MobiStories with no risk use this code: BSM165A and download up to $15 in MobiStory books for free. Just follow the "Redeem Coupon" instructions on the left side of the page.

Enjoy your free books! And let me know how you like it!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP