"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My Day Away Isn't

>> Saturday, November 08, 2008

I don't get to spend the entire day at Archiver's. They are having a Holiday Extravaganza that takes up both the cropping rooms. So I'll leave about 3, do a couple of their free projects and hopefully scrap from 4 until 11.

Right now Doug has run to Home Depot with Caelan and then he'll pick up Brenna on his way home as she spent the night with her cousin Koen. Oh, and pick up lunch since the original plan was for he and the girls to come have lunch with me in W Des Moines.

Since I have a few free minutes I'm gonna get stuff prepared for tonight and maybe do a bit of scrapping here at home!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP