"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Where Has My Day Gone?

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Honestly, I feel like I just got up and it's almost 4:30. I don't know that I've accomplished much at all.

Caelan went to school; Brenna & I bought goodies for Operation Christmas Child while she was there. We got enough to pack 5 boxes! In fact my mom's group was supposed to meet tonight to do this little project but everyone else is sick (and we don't want it) so the girls and I will do it tomorrow evening while Doug is out schmoozing and hoping to land a new contract.

My dad called me today and invited us over for dinner and since my mom's group got canceled I accepted, so at least I don't have to make dinner. We'll have the tenderloins and potatoes on Friday.

I've been trying for about a week to get the review of the Minnesota Children's Museum up at the travel site. It's still not there. I can't write when I'm distracted and the girls have been, well, distracting all day. No quiet time to speak of. Which makes my day absolutely awful. I need that time more than they do!

Right now they are laying on the floor being "artists" with Caelan's Target goodies from last night. Maybe I can get photos edited...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP