"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Pajama Day!

>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

(dancing about)

I don't have to leave the house today! Whatever shall I do?

Hmmm...

(Updated at 1pm in red)
(updated at 2:30 in green)
(Updated at 3:45 in blue
(Updated at 6:50 in purple)

Bake Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins (how do I not have the recipe on Fab Food Friday? Must remedy that!)

Do approximately ten loads of laundry (2 down...)

Clean the basement

Post recipes to Fab Food Friday

Review a great product I received

Clean the kitchen floor

Organize my desk

Contact our old accountant because the state apparently didn't receive our 2003 taxes and she hasn't returned my phone call yet (she called me back...)

Add a couple withdrawals to Quicken in preparation for payday tomorrow

I really need to get a couple email addresses added to my Outlook folder- I keep forgetting to check them! Definitely NOT good for business...

And I should probably pay attention to my kids. Luckily they enjoy "helping" when I let them. It's quiet time!
Quiet time is over!

Bath time!

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:15 PM  

You're going to do ALL that ... and you didn't feel like making lunch???

The Fritz Facts 1:49 PM  

Busy lady you are! I can't wait to get my hands on those reciepes!!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP