"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

25,000 Gift Ideas Under $25

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

I’m being very frugal with my spending this year so I’m shopping in stores that haven’t stepped into in years. One of those stores is Kmart.

When I was growing up we were quite poor and as I got older the stores we shopped in when I was a child developed a stigma and I tended to avoid them as I began to shop for myself.

But now, with a tight budget and a few gifts left to buy, I can see why my mom turned to Kmart when I was a child.

Since I know many of you are also very conscience of what you are spending this Christmas I wanted to let you that Kmart has 25,000 gifts under $25.

Here are a few of my great finds:
Playskool Busy Ball Popper: this is for ages 9 months & up but, honestly, my 4 year old still plays with it. Great fun.
Leatherman Micra Multi-Tool: a great stocking stuffer for any guy in your life.
Nerf N-Strike Recon CS-6: my nephews (and their dad) could spend all afternoon in the yard with this!
Disney Cars Traffic Light: great for my other nephew who loves everything Cars!
Disney Hannah Montana Bath Set: How many girls love Hannah Montana?
Lots & lots of pajama sets!
Just Kidz Truck & Trailer Set with Diecast Cars: It’s like a dozen gifts in one!
Massaging Pig Slippers: I would so wear these!
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Luxury Foot Bubbler With Heat FB-30: Mmmm… Just the name relaxes me!

Honestly, the list of gift ideas is huge, and there is some really great stuff. And don’t forget to sign up for the email news letter for updates, in store deals and exclusive online sales.
Click Here
Post?slot_id=25284&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:06 PM  

A great stocking stuffer for any guy in your life. Nerf N-Strike Recon CS-6: my nephews (and their dad) could spend all afternoon in the yard with this!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP