"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Great Gift for Anyone

>> Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've got a new sponsor over on the side bar... Personalized Flash Drives!



Let me give you a list of people this would be great for:
students
teachers
people who take work home with them
grandparents (so you can send photos)
geeks
music lovers
business customers
practically everyone

They come in a variety of colors and can be engraved on BOTH sides!

Choose size from 512 MB to 16 GB.

I can list 4 teachers, one great-grandparent and one grandparent who will be receiving these this Christmas. Check them out by using the linked image above or on my sidebar.

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 8:46 PM  

Those are cool!! I have two people in my head...I love hearing about these kinds of things.

Thanks!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP