"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Crayola Ads Support St Jude

>> Friday, November 21, 2008

I was reading Family Circle early this morning (about 3am) and I almost passed by a big Crayola ad. The only reason I didn't is because it was a 5 page ad.

On the last page of the ad is a green banner that says "Help Crayola support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital". Under that it says "It's a snap". What you do is take a photo of the tag on the left and text the photo to the phone number listed. By doing that Crayola will donate $1 to St. Jude's.

St. Jude is my charity of choice. Every month an automatic donation is taken from my bank account. It may not be a lot, but it's what I can offer to a hospital that makes such a difference in the lives of so many.

So keep your eyes open for this ad. It only takes a moment to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:06 PM  

I tried this from 4 different cell phones all on thee same network and only received 1 thank you message.

Jody 3:49 PM  

I received thank you messages for all the texts I sent. I saw the ad early, though. Wouldn't it be great if they were receiving so many donation texts that replies were backed up?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP