"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Let the Cleaning Begin!

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today begins the massive house cleaning before my HouseParty. This afternoon the girls and I will tackle their bedroom, the spare room and the upstairs bath.

Those are actually the least intimidating rooms in the house. The only people who usually see them are us and other kids. And kids don't care about the mess. In fact if the room is already a mess I'm pretty sure they think it is more fun!

Then I'm gonna look through the recipes and see what can be made ahead of time and I'll buy the fixin's for those tonight or tomorrow.

Speaking of my HouseParty... Lookie at the swag I got.
One person is gonna win that fancy-schmancy Philadelphia Cream Cheese tin full of recipes. I also have smaller packets of recipes for everyone else and $1 off coupons. Tara Leigh Music Party sent sampler CDs and a few CDs for me to give away. AeroBed sent savings cards and sleep masks.

Looks fun, yes? Now I just have to make my house presentable...

3 comments:

The Fritz Facts 8:16 PM  

I hope you have a good time!! I don't envy the cleaning though, I am in dire need.

Unknown 7:47 AM  

I hope you are the hostess with the mostest! Cleaning...yuck! I'm waiting til next week to do the pre-Turkey Day cleaning. If I don't I'd have to do it twice! Nice swag! Are those sleep masks the ones filled with gel? I keep 2 of those in the fridge all the time! I get a lot of head aches and those work great to soothe them! Take care!

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar 4:58 PM  

I've never heard of this Houseparty thing. I'm going to have to check it out!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP