"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My Day Needs to End

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

But I still have so much left to do. The final cake has baked but it needs to cool before I can refrigerate it. Lots of things left still to do.... I need to figure out goodie bags, fun little games for prizes, how much food still to make, a kitchen floor yet to clean.

I did get the tiny bit of decorating done that I planned to do. Really, it's not much.

I think I may be brain dead... I was going to write something... Something that I can't remember now. It's gone. I suppose that means I should stop now...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP