"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What Would You Change?

>> Sunday, October 28, 2007

There is just one problem with moving into a pre-owned home. That problem is that other people just don’t have good taste. OK, maybe their taste is just fine, but it certainly isn’t your taste.

That is the problem we encountered when we moved into our “new” home two years ago. While there are rooms that I absolutely love (like the great room with it’s sponge painted walls and 16 foot ceilings or the family room with it’s wet bar and tiled floor) there are rooms that I absolutely abhor.

Top on that list is our half-bath. It’s only redeemable quality is that it is next to the kitchen. I honestly question the sanity of the ”designer”. The dark wallpaper thinks it is wainscoting while the top portion of the wall is hand painted wallpaper. That doesn’t really match. The cabinet is so dark. And the faucet! The golden faucet makes me cringe every time I see it. Oh, and the toilet paper holder is the same “rich” color. It’s lovely.

Don't believe me? Look:






I am a firm believer that one piece can change the entire look of a room. And, for this room, I believe a new faucet would do the trick (until I can get that hideous wallpaper out of there!).

Fortunately for me, Faucet.com has a great selection of Moen faucets for me to choose from.

At Faucets.com your satisfaction is guaranteed and they also guarantee their prices. Shipping is fast and free on orders of $99 or more.

Give yourself a little gift before all those holiday guests. Doug doesn't know it yet, but I am.



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP