"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

One Thing Leads to Another

>> Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am keeping half-an-eye on the girls (Brenna is currently standing on the deck and "painting" the sliding glass door with dish soap and Caelan is playing with Brenna's toys) and clicking a few of my reads that I never seem to have time to read. And, yes, if you are on my sidebar you are probably one of them. I stop by- really!- even though I have been doing a lot more lurking than commenting lately.

So, anyway, I decided to check out my Goodyblog link. And I saw a link to Skip to My Lou and her very cute Halloween treats. Now, I love a good blog with craft ideas and other great stuff so I started to click around. And she led me to a site I am absolutely in LOVE with: The Toymaker. Click the "holidays" tab and check out all the printable .pdf's. She has some great treat bags, cards and boxes. And, since I love all things Irish, you can bet I love the St. Patrick's Day printables.

Honestly, even if you aren't crafty go over and check it out. All you need is a printer, some glue and scissors. Of course a bit of glitter and some other crafty things will probably find their way on to the things I make.

Beautiful, beautiful stuff over there. You won't regret the click.

2 comments:

*carrie* 9:27 AM  

Jody,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. She has some very creative ideas and designs!

Anonymous 2:21 PM  

I'm heading over. Sounds perfect for me and the girls.

Thanks for the link!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP