"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Am I Nuts?

>> Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's not me... I wouldn't be caught dead with these on my truck.

It is just beyond me that someone thought it would be a good idea to hang testicals from a vehicle... And the fact that other people think it's a good idea to buy them...

Ugh. Just... ugh. No wonder the jihadists think we are the "great satan"...

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:21 PM  

Saw some of those on a truck down here. I just sat looking in disbelief. Odd, since I find the cat squished in the trunk funny. But for some reason, that just wasn't funny to me.

cchuff 7:27 AM  

Compensating? Hmmmm. More money than brains? Nope, I don't get it either.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP