"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Happy AnniBirthMas To Me

>> Monday, October 08, 2007

Buying a gift for me is always such a trial- or so I'm told. I think I'm pretty easy to buy for.

So this year I took gift buying into my own hands. I got a gift to encompass our anniversary, my birthday and Christmas. I bought us Glenn Beck Christmas Tour tickets today. I'm an "insider" so I was able to get tickets today instead of waiting for general sales. Second row, baby!

I'm pretty excited as we saw him live last summer and had a great time. And we got to meet Glenn:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I have to wait until December 12th...

1 comments:

WILLIAM 11:06 PM  

I was thinking of getting tickets for my brother. Is it good?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP