"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Get Back On Your Feet The Right Way

>> Monday, October 22, 2007

I think I have said before that money and I have a love-love relationship. I love to have it and I love to spend it.

But as I have become older and wiser I have also become more frugal and more selective about what I buy.

Of course it wasn't always that way. About two years before I met Doug I had a bit of financial trouble when an ex-boyfriend moved out of state. I'm not sure how, but he took some vital information with him. Soon I found out that I was the proud "owner" of two trucks and a hospital bill- in Montana.

Yep, that was a mess. And it blew my credit all to shreds.

Of course, as things begin to adjust back to normal you get all kinds of "offers" to help repair your bad credit. And it's difficult not to jump at them.

If you need help repairing bad credit I suggest a visit to BadCreditOffers.com. The best offers are listed for you along with information on repairing your credit and credit scores. It's all the information you need to get you back on your feet.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP