"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

London First- Then On To Ireland

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My bi-annual holiday is fast approaching. Our plans initially were to go to Ireland in March but Doug’s contract at “the Farg” ends in February so I thought a bit of a break then would be good.

Of course it all depends on the deals. So I have been scouring the web to check out deals.

During the search I came across a new-to-me site: HolidayHyperMarket. Full of last minute deals, build-your-own options, cheap flights and all inclusive sun holidays

The only downside (if you can call it that) is that all flights leave from the UK. Gee, if I can find a killer deal I think I can probably suffer through a couple days in London.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP