"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mentally Mental

>> Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My mind is fried. I have nothing for you. I can't seem to recall if I cleared the table after dinner or if I made sure that Brenna brushed her teeth before bed.

Since Doug put Caelan down (I think... If he didn't she's roaming free somewhere) I'm pretty sure she bundled against the coolest evening of the fall.

I can't believe I am so busy now. It seems like my days are non-stop. Brenna to school twice a week, mom's group once a week, church activities twice a week, all the shopping, cleaning and cooking that must happen for the household to run....

When did I shower last? Maybe I should note that on my calendar, too...

So, for all you busy moms I will show you the online goodie I use to keep me organized. Cozi is a great online tool. I really like that I can text lists and schedules to myself or Doug. The calendar is great because it's color coded. In addition to the "personal" appointments I also have a special color for holidays and birthdays.

I have made a few suggestions to them- like a to-do list and mobile internet friendly viewing. All in good time, I am sure. But, as it's free, I'm not going to complain too much.

Give it a try. Me,I'm off to consume an adult beverage and watch whatever TiVo has saved for my viewing pleasure.

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:58 PM  

OOoohhh I LOVE COZI!!

I've been using it for about a year now and I don't know if I could ever live without it.

It's perfect that everyone you want can access it. I have it set as hubby's homepage so that when he signs on each morning he can see what we have going on here at home ...

This morning he called and said, "I see the boys have a dentist appointment at 3:00 ... should I pick them up from school at 2:30??"

That's my Man! :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP