"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Goin' Somewhere?

>> Thursday, October 25, 2007

See that link to the left? The one of me and Brenna at O'Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of Moher? The one that says "My Little Travel Blog"?

Well, click it. I've added a couple of new posts that may come in handy if you're heading off somewhere for the holidays. Or to escape the holidays. (Hey, I'm not judging. If I could escape the holidays I would.)

I've got packing tips and Fine Living's Top 20 Travel Tips.

And if you, like me, aren't going anywhere why don't you just browse my past travels and dream.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP