"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It Took A Frenchman to Say It...

>> Monday, October 29, 2007

Apparently it is big news that the President of France walked out of an interview with 60 Minutes.

I can't say that I blame him. If I am president of a country with as much going on as France and some journalist only wants to talk about my spouse - after it was requested that topic not be discussed - I would leave, too.

Sarkozy called the interview "stupid" and a "big mistake".

I happen to think that much of what our media deems important is just that, sir.

And, if I may add, just not relevant to my life.

That must be why I don't watch "news" shows...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP