"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Annual Review

>> Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's that time of year again... The time of year that I look at what we are paying in insurance premiums and choke. Honestly, it's insane the money we shell out every month. You would think that because we are healthy, accident free and have no homeowner's claims our rates would begin to edge downward...

So I spend a weekend researching insurance quotes online. Thankfully there are online resources for this as a few calls to check on car insurance and homeowners insurance make me cranky as I really don't care to give every agency in the area my social security number so they can pull every bit of history on me to see that I have no claims or violations. UGH!

Ironically, the insurance I spend the least on, our term life insurance has the highest payout. I suppose that's because we're healthy... sigh

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP