"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Are You Adaptable?

>> Monday, October 29, 2007

Of course you are. It comes with being a mom. You adapt to sleep schedules (or non-sleep schedules), eating schedules, bathroom schedules... Your entire day revolves around your child.

Does your stroller?

When I first saw the Mutsy I wasn't sure what I thought about it. I was intrigued, though, and loved the colors (pink, blues, green, red, orange... Nine colors!)

But then I saw how adaptable this stroller is! It has interchangeable seats and wheels. Your stroller begins with a bassinet (which can be taken off and used for a nap!) and a completely separate adjustable/ reversible seat. I can't tell you how often I have wished that I could turn Caelan to look at me. As your child gets older you can purchase the "fun seat" with it's own "steering wheel".

When it comes to travel no stroller I've used is more adaptable than this. It not only folds flat but you can remove the wheels. One of their strollers even comes with two sets of wheels- one for streets and one for "off road".

If that isn't enough to have you give this a look, there is even an accessory called the "babysitter". It will hold any stroller seat and instantly transform it into a rocker.

Talk about a functional product! I'm in love! The strollers are available at fine baby retailers across the country. Or, if you don't have a fine retailer near you there are lots of online options.





0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP