"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Have You Missed Anything?

>> Sunday, October 28, 2007

There's been a lot going on this week... Have you missed anything?

Just below is the greatest chocolate cake recipe I have ever made.

Then there is the post about just how busy the rest of my year is. Whew! It makes me want to throw in the towel before it even begins!

Brenna turned 3 on Friday. BTW- did you see the new "Baby Geeks" photo at the left?

And I came up with the perfect diet plan. Hey, if it works for carbon...

And, not to be overlooked, Doug & I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Wednesday.

And I added some really great info to my travel blog.

And don't forget to throw your comment in the ring for October Scrap Bribing. It's a great prize. And the contest ends on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP