"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Three Is My Favorite Number

>> Friday, October 26, 2007

I can't quite believe it, but three years ago today Doug and I became parents. So, in tribute to my beautiful Brenna, here are groups of three:

Three photos:
Looking much older than three:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A classic beauty:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Birthday gift:

Yes, my three-year-old now has her own computer. Now she can "work" with me while Caelan naps.

Three things you do that make me laugh:
The way you say "five-teen" when you count to twenty.
The way you collapse like a fainting goat when you are surprised.
Your utter joy at "helping" clean.

Three things you do that melt my heart:
When you say "I want to hold you"
When you come downstairs in the middle of the night to cuddle
Seeing you sleeping in your bed so peacefully

My three wishes for you:
A life filled with love
A childhood filled with laughter
A heart filled with joy

Daddy and I love you, Brenna Clare. To grandma's house and back...

7 comments:

Jennifer 6:12 AM  

So sweet. Your words. Your three year old, she's tenhundred and twenty times sweeter :)

Happy Birthday Brenna :)

Good luck mommy and daddy. Three is SOOOoooooooooo much fun ;) I say that with the most sarcasm as I can! I'm just hoping someone will tell me it gets better when my girl turns four.. which isn't until March!

Marie 6:28 AM  

Happy birthday Brenna!

3 is great!

Beautiful pictures!!

Jill 12:16 PM  

Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl!

Anonymous 2:20 PM  

Happy Birthday!! What adorable photos!!

My girls would love having their own computer and desk. And I would love them having it too ... so I could possibly get something accomplished around here. :)

Have an awesome weekend full of birthday fun!

cchuff 7:44 PM  

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. I love you to the sun and back. Gramma

ghuff 8:41 PM  

What an absolutely gorgeous,beautiful, amazing, adorable girl. Happy Birthday, Brenna, Great Grandma loves you.

ghuff 8:41 PM  

What an absolutely gorgeous,beautiful, amazing, adorable girl. Happy Birthday, Brenna, Great Grandma loves you.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP