"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Wanna Decorate?

>> Monday, May 21, 2007

As many of you know I am often awake in the middle of the night. Want to know what I do when I’m online with nothing to do? I furnish my house! Yep, I cruise home office furniture I absolutely drool. Look at all that space! An organizer’s dream!

I honestly can’t wait to move Brenna in to a “big girl bed”. So many options, so many ideas. I just love bedroom furniture for girls. I can see it now… A trundle bed, a vanity, a pretty dresser. All in white. It looks great in my mind. Of course we would probably go with something a bit less likely to get outgrown. Thankfully the options are endless.

We live in our basement. It’s where the big TV is, where most of the toys are. And it is still not completely furnished. I think I have found what I have been looking for: I love this sectional sofa! The quality looks great, I am in love with the color and the shipping is free! I might be able to talk Doug into this soon.

Unless he sees the selection of leather furniture. Doug loves leather furniture.

I could peruse this site for hours.





0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP