"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Candyland

>> Saturday, May 26, 2007

I picked up Candyland at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago and it has quickly become Brenna's favorite game.

It only took a couple of games for her to get the hang of it and now she's a pro. In fact, she's such a pro that she wins... Every time.



And since you really can't cheat at Candyland the only thing I can figure is that she has an "in" with Plumpy.



And now, to age myself, here is the board I remember playing on:

No Plumpy, no Princess Lolly or Queen Frostine. How antiquated.

4 comments:

Kelsgarden 11:27 PM  

whoa! that board is old! but then again . . .the one I played on was still in B&W . . . . sigh

Me 9:09 AM  

Personally I love the old Candyland myself.

And for the record; be prepared. You now have about 9 years of constant Candyland in front of you. NOT JOKING.

We went through (3) Candyland games because we wore them out.

Marie 12:59 PM  

This reminds me.... I stashed this in a closet a couple years ago. Also a garage sale find. Must find & play!!

nikkol 1:36 PM  

haha - i am being queen frostine for halloween and found out that she was changed to "princess frostine" or possibly not even in the game?

i got my niece the dora version and she loves it.

r-r-random!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP