"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Time To Work On My Swing

>> Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I’ve said it before: I love to travel. So it will come as no surprise that I click around the internet when I have a spare minute looking for deals. And since the weather here has been rainy with short spurts of partly rainy I have been looking at travel deals more than I usually do.

I’m not a “beach” girl so I don’t usually even look at vacations near the ocean. But some of the deals for myrtle beach golf caught my eye. What a great site to plan a golf getaway. You can choose packages and customize them to fit your desires. And, with no stake in the hotels or golf courses, you will get the best deal, no preferences.

These deals are so good that I, who have played golf once in my life, am tempted to pick up the clubs and book a trip.

Now that would make for some blog-worthy stuff…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP