"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Got Something You Want To Discuss?

>> Friday, May 25, 2007

Right now I’m part of a message board due to my new “toy”- my Wishblade. It’s a great forum but I would really like if it was a bit easier to use and had a few more features.

Well, ask and you shall receive. GoBoardz Free Forums has the features I want. And it’s free which makes it even more attractive!

I can embed videos from Revver and since it has Photobucket account integration I can upload photos with ease!

GoBoardz also supports RSS feeds; how cool is that? You can also set email notifications and create and avatar.

Hmmm… No I just have to decide what to name my forum….

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP