"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Peak is Peeking at Me

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I’m always a bit skeptical about new “all natural” products that promise amazing results. Mostly you see this with diet pills- I especially love the one that says “And we couldn’t say it on TV if it wasn’t true”. Yeah, whatever… And all the news in unbiased…

So when I saw this ad for Procerin, a product to stop hair loss I looked in to it a bit deeper as my dear husband is beginning to have a bit more forehead than he used to…

After reading the information page I can only say that I agree with quite a bit of it… DHT is the cause of male pattern baldness and it is easiest to reverse the effects in men whose hair is still in a growth cycle. I don’t see any crazy promises and there is a 90 day money back guarantee.

Definitely something to keep in mind before Doug’s hair quits growing all together…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP