"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

New Stuff

>> Monday, May 12, 2008

So, I'm sitting here on my exercise ball chair... Which is quite comfortable. And very easy to assemble. It does force me to sit straighter as it is really difficult to slouch if you aren't leaning on something.

The girls really liked it...

I want to introduce you to a couple of really great people. Travis and Angela are a young couple who attend my church. Angela didn't take my blogging class but did approach me during the Women's Retreat to ask for blogging input.

Both she and her husband are new to blogging but they both have amazing insite for being so young (if I had only been half as smart at their age!) and their writing will make you think and inspire you (it did me!).

So if you, my wonderful readers, would be so kind as to say hello to them:
Here is Angela's Blog
And her husband Travis

And one more thing... I'm going to have a blog sponsor for the next 10 days. If you want to know more about affiliate marketing this guy is a good place to begin. So, anyway, beginning tomorrow (I think) there will be a pop up on this site. Just close it if you aren't interested and it shouldn't bother you again. If it really bugs you let me know. If it's awful I'll dump it.

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 3:37 PM  

Ooooo...a sponser! Very exciting.

I will definitly check out their blogs. Thanks!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP