"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm Too Sexy... Not.

>> Monday, May 05, 2008

Sometimes it’s really difficult for me to feel sexy. OK, it’s difficult quite a lot of the time… Having the girls changed my body so much that I would much rather leave it covered. And if I do get the urge to be a bit daring for Doug it never works out because local stores just don’t carry attractive full busted lingerie.

Thank goodness for BiggerBras.com. Not only can I order pretty lingerie that actually fits but I can also order a swimsuit in the sizes I need because they sell suits in bra sizes and you can buy a two piece suit as separates instead of having to buy two complete suits to get the right fit.

Now if only they did an online tummy tightening…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP