"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Choosing the Right Host Made Easy

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I’ve noticed a bump in my traffic since my blogging class a week ago. And I’ve gotten a few emails asking about web hosting and why anyone would need a host for a blog. Short answer- if you are interested in making money with your blog then investing in your own domain is the smartest first step.

There are many hosts out there and my web hosting chioce may not be yours. Let me direct you to WebHostingChoice.com- they list the top 10 web hosting sites and a really easy advance search feature so you can make sure the host you choose is right for you.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP