"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Happy Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today has dawned cold and windy here. A day perfect only for sleeping or watching movies on TV. Yuck. Luckily that's all I really feel like doing today as the past couple days were whilrwinds of activity ending with the garage sale yesterday.

Which was slow as yesterday was cold and rainy. Moms with kids stayed home and since the bulk of the items were kids' clothes... Well, I have a lot to put on eBay and we'll have another sale closer to the beginning of school. (Yep,I'm a glutton for punsihment.)

Doug did his Mother's Day shopping direct from my Amazon Wish List. I had three tiems on it. Now I have none.

Caelan got be a beautiful silver plated tea strainer. The note attached read "Let's play kitchen", which is something she loves to do.

Brenna gave me a beautiful new book of Irish Walled Towns. The attached note said "When can we go back to Ireland?", which is something she still asks every day.

And Doug got me the exercise ball chair. There was no note attached. lol

Now I am off to church to get the infant's room set up and then back home to get my family ready for church. Maybe when the girls are older I'll get breakfast in bed...

3 comments:

Fantastagirl 11:08 AM  

Happy Mother's Day Jody!

Melody 7:50 PM  

It sounds like you had a Happy Mother's Day. I can't wait to read your post on using the exercise ball chair. :)

Jill 7:48 PM  

Jody- Hope your Mother's Day was good (even without the breakfast in bed).

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP