"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

In a Few Minutes

>> Sunday, May 18, 2008

In a few minutes I will begin planning my next week. I'll check the weather and the grocery flier and plan our menu accordingly. I will think about what needs to be done during the week, when it must be done by, and plan my schedule. I will check Doug's schedule to make sure he doesn't have any meetings that he will need reminded of. And I will fold the laundry in the dryer.

But right now I will let you know that I got to meet a fellow blogger last night. Last night was the monthly "girl's night" which means scrapbooking at Archiver's. Usually it's just my sister, my SILs and I. But we've begun expanding and inviting people to join us. After reading about her Mother's Day outing I mentioned to Melody that we would be scrapping this weekend and invited her to join us. And she did! Very brave of her as she's been reading this blog for a while- I'm not sure I would want to meet me. But meet us she did and a good time was had by all. (if you're interested in joining us at Archiver's some Saturday just let me know- I'll be sure to tell you when we are going next!)

Well, I suppose I should do those things that need done. Caelan hasn't slept through the night in about 4 nights so I should get to bed early- just in case I'm up for two hours again tonight.

2 comments:

Melody 10:02 PM  

I had a lot of fun and I am excited to do it again. :)

Melody 10:02 PM  

I had a lot of fun and I am excited to do it again. :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP