"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My Trip is Almost Over

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been working on my Ireland trip posts since we returned. Just over 2 months ago. It seems so long ago... sigh

Today I finished videos and photos and posted about our visit to the Cliffs of Moher. Every time I've been there the experience has been completely different. This time it was cold and very windy.

And in two or three posts my Irish journey will be complete. Luckily we've been a few places since then and I'm sure this weekend's camping will give me lots of fodder.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP