"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Be Gone Pesties

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well, the pest control guy is here putting out traps and blocking all entrances into the house. I spent the morning clearing out the storage room, finding places the little critters have been, gagging, cleaning with bleach and tossing everything I can into the washer or dryer to be deep cleaned and/or steamed.

Gotta say, I love my washer and dryer. If you're in the market for a new set I highly recommend the Whirlpool Duet Steam. I love that I can refresh Doug's shirts between trips to the dry cleaner.

Caelan has had a fever- about 100.3- since last night. She is having fits of fussiness alternated with wanting to cuddle. Naps, Tylenol and juice seem to be helping.

Brenna is trying to be good- but being three makes it difficult. Playing quietly and nicely is difficult sometimes.

It's overcast outside, and cool, but I really think a walk may be necessary. Fresh air for Calean and me and a bit of energy burn-off for Brenna.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP