"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Planning to GoGo Shopping?

>> Monday, November 19, 2007

It will happen in just a few days. I am , of course, speaking of the biggest shopping day of the year: Black Friday.

Locally one of our malls will actually open for shopping at 12:01am that day. Most other stores will open at a more “traditional” time- about 5am.

Thankfully most stores have an online presence and will offer the same savings online as they do in the stores. You can be sure that I will be skipping the crowds as much as possible and using online coupons.

I have a list of online coupon sites that I use. Most recently I added GoGoShopper.com. I used it this morning to find Target coupons.

The nice thing about GoGoShopper.com is that they have coupons for department stores like Kohl’s, Macy's and JCPenney- as well as coupons for online only stores.

Go ahead and do what I did: add GoGoShopper.com to your favorites links under “Savings: Online Coupons & Codes”.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP