"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Buy it Right- At Home

>> Monday, November 12, 2007

Everyone knows that the internet is invaluable when it comes to researching cars. You can find out everything about a vehicle from the number of owners to whether it has been involved in an accident. But have you ever thought to sell car online?

I actually have- three times. The first time I was preparing a major life change and cleaning house, so to speak. I had broken up, for the last time, with a guy I had been seeing for years and wanted to get rid of the ’67 Mustang that he talked me into buying as a project. I sold it in 2 days to a 15 year old boy and his father. I’m sure it was a better project for them than it ever was for me.

The second time I sold a practically new Jeep Wrangler. I bought it not long after I moved to Iowa. Then Doug and I decided to get married and start a family and there was no way I was putting a baby on a seat that was held on with pins. It sold in less than a week.

The third time I sold an early 70’s Jag that Doug had purchased with the grandiose idea of having restored. Unfortunately it was impossibly expensive. I sold it auction style.

So I don’t find myself shying away from sites that deal in people selling used cars. I think it’s a great way to get a vehicle and cut out the middle man mark-up.

And since you can now get news and reviews, industry advice, vehicle histories, insurance and secured loans at the same site you buy the car from you can get the right car. Right at home.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP