"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Motivation

>> Friday, September 28, 2007

Sometimes you need just a bit of "oomph" to get you moving. I am that way with eating "right", exercising and losing weight.

In fact, I convinced Doug that we should get a home gym so I could work out at home. Well... that's not going too well. With one daughter that wants to "help" and won't nap I don't have any time to myself for the whole "working out" to actually work out. And I find that I get a better work out in a gym. So on my list of things to do once my back will actually rotate again is "find a gym".

As for the eating right, I think I do ok... It's not so much what I eat but how much of it I eat. Portion control is the key.

Which brings me to weight loss. I just need motivation. So I got all signed up over at IowaMoms.com to do the weight loss challenge "The Greatest Loser".

Unfortunately, right now I am the only one signed up. Anyone want to join me? There are prizes....

And I have a great recipe below to start your healthy eating habit...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP