"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Darkest Day

>> Thursday, September 13, 2007

You know it’s coming. You can feel it in the air as it turns brisk. You can see it in the changing leaves. You are even beginning to see it in retail stores. (Insert “Jaws” theme here)

The holiday season is upon us. And with that comes “Black Friday”.

OK, a bit off topic here, but do they call it “Black Friday” because the stores all pull out of the red and make money? Or is it called “Black Friday” because of people’s moods? Because I guarantee that my mood is rather dark when I have to be at a store at 5am to try to get one item of which only 10 are available.

Which actually brings me to the whole point of this post. I love the thanksgiving deals that magically appear but I absolutely abhor the crowds on “Black Friday”.

Enter BlackFriday.net. (Insert Halleluiah Chorus here) All the deals from the privacy of my home. I can shop in my pajamas! (Yes, I know that some people do go out in their pajamas to shop, but, honestly, it's just not right.) A few of the expected offerings include Toys R Us deals, Target specials and Old Navy bargains.

Sign up for email updates so you can know when new Black Friday ads are posted.

Be prepared. You can't avoid it. It's coming...

1 comments:

sue 5:04 PM  

Ooo...I'm definately gonna check this out!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP