"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Be Stylish, Momma!

>> Monday, September 24, 2007

You may remember the post I wrote a while back about My Favorite Travel Diaper Bag (shown below). If not you will definately want to follow the link and check it out.




The very kind ladies at The Essential Bebe asked me to try a couple of their other items and give them some feedback.

The first item is their Big Kahuna Changing Pad in "Flower Power". Here's my advice: throw out those tiny, cheap changing pads that came with your diaper bag and get yourself one of these!

I love that this pad completely covers the oversize changing stations you see in bathrooms now:

Complete coverage! (19"wide x 32"long) It's nicely padded and the lower half is a wipeable surface ( just in case someone wiggles and makes a mess. Of course that has never happened to me...) Nope, no wiggly babies in this house...
It folds so nicely and has an adjustable velcro closure. I really like the closure because it allows me to fold a package of wipes and diapers inside the case. I don't really carry a diaper bag anymore so I love that this folds so neatly. I keep it in the base of my stroller and it goes practically everywhere we go.
There are 5 designs to choose from including camo and green and camo and pink so you are sure to find something that will make you feel hip and stylish even when changing a nasty diaper.

The Big Kahuna Changing Pad was a 2006 iParenting Media HOT Award Winner, a 2007 Creative Kids Top Product and is used by some of Hollywood's hottest mommies like Heidi Klum, Brooke Shields and Gwyneth Paltrow.

The second goodie they sent we actually already had. The Petite Love is a snuggly 18"x18" blanket that your baby will love to nuzzle. As a matter of fact the second "Love" was needed as Brenna attached herself to the one Caelan received as a gift so long ago. This blankie is made of incredibly soft chenille. Honestly, you won't believe the softness until you touch it yourself. I had never felt chenille like this before.

All the Essential Bebe products are made with incredible attention to detail and of the highest quality materials right here in the USA. I love their stuff. I love it so much, in fact, that a certain brother and SIL of mine will be receiving choice items at a soon-to-be-held baby shower. Yep, the stuff is that good.

1 comments:

*carrie* 3:57 PM  

Those look great, Jody! Pratical and such fun designs--

I always feel a little squeamish laying down my little changing pad in public places.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP