"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Looking for Affordable Clothing That Is Age Appropriate?

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have come to dislike shopping. And it’s not just because practically everything I buy has to be tailored… I’m at a crossroads when it comes to clothing. The styles for “women” just feel too old and styles I am drawn to are just too young. And there is nothing worse than a grown woman dressing too young (hello Madonna…).

So I have to shop carefully and discriminately. That’s one of the reasons I like to peruse Heavenly Couture. They carry great quality clothes in a wide variety of styles; all at deep discounts. And you know, with my frugality, that I only buy Discount Clothing.

Here are a few styles I found at the site today:



Nice, huh? And all perfectly acceptable for a woman my age.

I mentioned that this is Cheap Clothing, right? In fact, all the items I showed you (as well as everything else on the site) is $17.95 or less. And, right now, you can take additional savings up to 10% off during their "back to school" special.

Go on... Peruse the site... You know you want to...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP