"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What A Waste

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Today, that is. Well, I feel like it was wasted as I got absolutely nothing done. Nothing. My kitchen is full of dishes that need washed, my living room and basement could stand to be picked up -at the very least, no laundry was done... We didn't leave the house.

I went to bed with some little intestinal bug and it stuck with me all day. I just, finally, ate some soup that Doug got for me when he took the girls out for dinner. (I didn't even know they had gone. I was in bed and completely oblivious.)

What I did do today was spend lots of time on the floor. Which Caelan enjoyed immensely as I was at her level. And Brenna was such a big girl, kissing my tummy to make it feel better and patting my head.

So I suppose it wasn't a complete waste.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP