"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Busier Day

>> Thursday, June 21, 2007

So, I tried to make up today everything I didn't get done yesterday. And as I type that I realize that my drier has shut off and I need to fold clothes... I'll be back!

OK, I'm back. No, wait, I forgot to put the stuff in the washer into the drier. Ugh! Right back!

OK, really back. Well, except for the fact that I am listing stuff on eBay right now. Earlier this week I went through everything that didn't sell at the garage sale and sorted it into 3 piles: eBay, Craig's List and donate. Then I sorted the eBay stuff into "lots" to post. Which is what I am doing now. Earlier I itemized all the donations and took them to Goodwill. I'll get to the Craig's List stuff next week.

I'm sure some of you think I'm nuts to do this eBay stuff after a garage sale; "Why not donate everything?" you wonder. Well, the simple fact is that some of this stuff is really, really nice. Lots of it was barely worn and I can make a bit of money. Every little bit helps, you know. Besides, my truck was full already.

The girls were extra needy today; probably since I was sick yesterday. After our run to Goodwill I took them to Panera- where they were little angels. Umm, hello? How come you can't be that good at home?

I'm on my third load of laundry and have two more boxes of stuff to list. Then I am going to watch something trashy and mindless that TiVo has so thoughtfully recorded for me.

I suppose I should be embarassed that I am actually watching The Starter Wife. But I'm not. In fact, I'm going to enjoy an alcholic beverage while I watch it!

1 comments:

Marie 9:47 AM  

Glad you're feeling better!

I don't think you're nuts at all. I am planning to do the same with our garage sale stuff. The good stuff goes on Craigslist or eBay. Certain things are very hot on eBay!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP