"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Do You Feel Lucky?

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In a very blatant attempt to gain readers and linky love I am beginning a new monthly "contest" that I call Scrap Bribing. Each month, on the 20th, I will post a prize. You will have until the last day of that month to write a nice little post that links back to my Scrap Bribery. Then leave me a comment letting me know that you gave me some linky love.

On the first day of the following month I will have one of my lovely assistants draw the winning entry out of a dish.

Since I just thought of this (after seeing Jill's book of the month drawing) you may have already seen this month's prize:


The Girl BABY Name Book



For more pictures click here.

This is a 4-page book perfect for the new mom you know. Pages are fully embellished and ready for photos and memories of baby's first days.


Of course it was created with my Wishblade. I am learning new things all the time. Tonight I learned how to make my own paper piecing and created a corrot for Caelan's baby book.


Yes, I made the carrot. You are impressed, no?

So, anyway, I plan to be creating lots of stuff. Who knows what I'll give away next? Show me your love!

11 comments:

Anonymous 7:10 PM  

Since most of my friends have boys and I have boys... uhhh.. ;-) Won't stop me from linking to you, but you'll need to leave my name out of the hat. ;-)

Jill 8:05 PM  

What a wonderful idea. Count me in. I'll post something tomorrow.

ghuff 8:49 PM  

This would make a nice gift, Yes? Count me in.

Knit-Wit 12:49 PM  

Never hurts to bribe people for that "linky love." I've been quite tempted to do the same.

Leah 2:39 PM  

I would love to be able to give this as a baby gift. Thanks for offering it!

Anonymous 6:45 PM  

Love your stuff. So creative. I like to be creative too ... I just can't seem to find the time ... so I envy you. You'll have to teach me how to find the extra minutes in a day to do the fun stuff.

Look for something on AnIowaMom about this contest SOON!

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar 2:19 PM  

I'm also an Iowa blog! But it appears we are on VERY opposite sides of the fence. I mean, you link to Ann Coulter for crying out loud! Can I be blog buddies with someone like that??

Just jokes, I play well with others. I'm even married to "one of them."

Anonymous 2:22 PM  

http://onehappydogspeaks.mu.nu/archives/231787.php

got a link from me. Wish I could be as productive!

My Trendy Tykes 5:15 PM  

I love the baby book!

Linda

Melissa 10:19 PM  

What a CUTE book!! Count me in - I already posted about your beautiful book !! Hope I'm the lucky winner!!

Angi 1:45 PM  

Just found your blog from a link off a link off a . . . .
Am adding you to my favorites, enjoying it already!
Enter me please!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP