"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Wish I Were In Bed

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I love our bed. Doug actually owned it before we got married and I will admit that he did an excellent job picking it out. It’s king size, solid wood, designed by Thomas Kincaid. It’s gorgeous.

I do not, however, love our bedding. It’s a little dark for my taste. So I’ve been searching online to find something I like. I found this site with beautiful quilt covers and other bedding.

I really like the Anastasia line; it’s not so feminine that Doug would refuse to sleep under it. And since our room needs redecorated anyway now would be a perfect time to replace our old set. And since I see thatTerry's Fabrics also offers curtains and throw pillows I'm betting I can get my entire bedroom outfitted to coordinate.

1 comments:

Jill 7:01 PM  

Very nice choices.... have fun picking out something new. I re-did our bed over Christmas and used Pottery Barn.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP