"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Fab Food Friday

>> Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yogurt Parfaits



Brenna usually asks for yogurt or strawberries for breakfast. So last Sunday I surprised her with these easy, pretty and fun to eat yogurt parfaits.

All you need is yogurt, fresh fruit and some Grape Nuts type cereal. The parfait cups aren't necessary- but they sure do look nice!

Just layer the fruit and yogurt, sprinkle a little cereal on top and serve! Brenna thought she was getting ice cream for breakfast!


Anita- I was thinking of you when I posted this! Hopefully it looks good and you can eat it!




3 comments:

Jennifer 11:00 PM  

What a priceless smile :)

bookmarks/links.. updated :)

Anita 9:30 AM  

YES!!!

Love all three ingredients and all three are WW friendly.

Phew! I thought I was going to get over here and see a triple decker oreo fudge ice cream cake or something.

Can't wait to have me some parfaits. And I love your daughter's delighted look at such healthful riches.

Unknown 8:18 PM  

Hi
it´s very nice site...

my name is manuela...please send me a photo of your´ favorite cup.
We´ll publish them all!
look of my blog...

http://lieblingstassen.blogspot.com/

please send me the photo an email

lieblingstasse@freenet.de

Thanks...
by manuela

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP