"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My Favorite Travel Diaper Bag

>> Wednesday, June 27, 2007

If you, or someone you know, are having a baby check out this great diaper bag. I got it as a gift when Caelan was born and absolutely love it! The link will take you to my little travel blog. I just finished my Ireland advice; lots of photos. Why not visit if you have a chance?

The ladies who make it started their own baby boutique, The Essential Bebe' online and they are carried in some fun stores in the Twin Cities area. Man, I miss the Cities. So many fun, fancy little shops...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP