"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

That's A Mighty Big Envelope

>> Monday, June 04, 2007

I made my laptop case today. It's just a simple slip case with a flap and button closure. it looks like a big envelope.

It coordinates with, but doesn't match my bag that I finished a couple of weeks ago.
It's padded beyone belief and I really love the pink and brown checked lining.

Now I just need to go somewhere....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP