"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Gone! Gone, I Say!

>> Sunday, June 03, 2007


Jesus and Satan were having an argument as to who was the better programmer.
This went on for days until they agreed to hold a contest with God as the judge.
They sat at their computers and began.

They typed furiously for several hours, lines of code streaming up on the screen. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning struck, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power was restored, and God announced that the contest was over. He asked Satan to show what he had come up with. Satan was visibly upset, and cried, "I have nothing! I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," God said, "Let us see if Jesus did any better."

Jesus entered a command, and the screen came to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir poured forth from the speakers. Satan was astonished. He
stuttered, "But how?! I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact! How did
he do it?"

God chuckled, "Jesus saves"



Very unfortunately for me, Jody didn’t save. I came downstairs yesterday to find my “old” laptop, the one I have to use for my Wishblade, had crashed. I rebooted and it crashed again. I attempted another reboot…and got the blue screen of death. Crud. All my downloaded files and fonts… Gone. Sure, I can go out and find them again, but sheesh, what a lot of work that is.

If I had only known about this Online Backup website sooner. Free storage for up to 2GB and only $4.95 a month for unlimited storage.

I have learned my lesson. Don’t wait until it’s too late to learn yours.

This now concludes my GSA (Geek Service Announcement).



1 comments:

Tamara B 11:02 AM  

J- I just bought a cute little scrapping magazine last time I was out and about. Its ideas for babies, etc. I'm so eager to scrap but really WISHing I had a wishblade like yours.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP